Find a vehicle
UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS OUTBREAK, WE WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, THOUGH WE ARE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE VIA EMAIL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
1. Two years parts & labour warranty on all our fresh imports
2. Under chassis rust protection provided by KROWN UK
3. AA approved mileage guarantee certificates issued with all fresh imports
4. Full pre delivery service, including cam belts where applicable
5. Full MOT
6. Well over 20 years experience we've been importing vehicles from Japan since 1997
7. All documentation arranged on behalf of customers at no extra cost
8. All our fresh imports are Ultra Low Emmision Zone friendly
9. In car entertainment systems arranged [ quotes available ]
10. Family business, established 1959, friendly no pressure sales, see reviews.
Our business now run by Stu and Phill Riley pride ourselves on continuing the family name which began back in 1959 by our father Sid.
Sid himself was also very experienced with the import trade from Japan as he became one of the first Datsun franchised dealers in the uk back in 1972.
So please come and visit our relaxed surroundings and we will guide you through all you need to know for the purchase of your Japanese import.
As Sid used to say
Buy right, sleep tight.
Great, friendly, family business!
By Chris J on 05 December 2018 | VERIFIED PURCHASE
Two great chaps who know their business, are friendly to deal with and have good selection of well presented vehicles to choose from. Communication was also excellent, as it needed to be, as I live in North Wales and did not wish to make such a long trip to find that the vehicle was not as described. Can highly recommend!
Reviews & Testimonials
A selection of our featured vehicles
Get in touch
Feel free to give us a call on
- 0121 5577795 0121 5577795
Alternatively, you can drop us an email and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Thank you for contacting us!
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
There was a problem sending your email.
There may be a technical issue.
Please try again later.