Find a vehicle
10 REASONS TO BUY FROM STUART SPENCER AUTOS
1. Two years parts & labour warranty on all our fresh imports
2. Under chassis rust protection provided by KROWN UK
3. AA approved mileage guarantee certificates issued with all fresh imports
4. Full pre delivery service, including cam belts where applicable
5. Full MOT
6. Well over 20 years experience we've been importing vehicles from Japan since 1997
7. All documentation arranged on behalf of customers at no extra cost
8. All our fresh imports are Ultra Low Emmision Zone friendly
9. In car entertainment systems arranged [ quotes available ]
10. Camper conversions can be arranged at customer requests
Our business now run by Stu and Phill Riley pride ourselves on continuing the family name which began back in 1959 by our father Sid.
Sid himself was also very experienced with the import trade from Japan as he became one of the first Datsun franchised dealers in the uk back in 1972.
So please come and visit our relaxed surroundings and we will guide you through all you need to know for the purchase of your Japanese import.
As Sid used to say
Buy right, sleep tight.
By Richard R on 20 May 2021
My daughter tasked me with finding her a van she could convert to a camper.After a lot of searching I found her a virtually mint Toyota Alphard which she purchased.All minor issues sorted.I was impressed with the Alphards and bought one myself also from Stuart and Phil.Only issue was a coolant leak which turned out to be a cracked radiator which was replaced straight away with a new genuine Toyota replacement under the warranty scheme.Dealers\people you can trust.
Would have no hesitation in going back to them
BY NICK J
We haven’t bought a car for 16 years (our Toyota Previa had done 300K miles!) so were nervous about replacing our car. We didn’t know anything about imports so we had lots of questions about the cars and process, they were very helpful and spent hours with us and at no point did we feel pressured to buy. Overall we are delighted with our Alphard and the family are too and say it is very comfortable and spacious. The after sales experience is excellent, you feel part of their customer family and that they really want to look after you. We have had the car 5 months and had a couple of small things we wanted them to look at and these were fixed with no quibble. The warranty does cover you, unlike reviews I have read of other garages where they don’t want anything to do with you once you drive the car off the forecourt! We would definitely recommend Stuart Spencer Autos, there is no high pressure sales experience and the after sales care is excellent.
A selection of our featured vehicles
Get in touch
Feel free to give us a call on
- 0121 5577795 0121 5577795
Alternatively, you can drop us an email and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Thank you for contacting us!
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
There was a problem sending your email.
There may be a technical issue.
Please try again later.